Tuesday, January 12, 2010

10 Months Old!



Jackson turned 10 months old on Friday, and it took me until today to take his picture. And it was hard. There wasn't much light in the house today, and trying to photograph a busy busy boy with out using the flash was a struggle. (I hate using the flash, and really need to get a better camera that will allow me to set the aperture.)






Here is what Jackson is up to this month:
-cruising everywhere...I like to think his personal soundtrack is the 80's favorite "Ain't nothin' gonna to break my stride
Nobody's gonna slow me down, oh-no
I got to keep on movin'"
-still only has one tooth, with another on the way...any.day.now.
-still enjoys sticking out his tongue, and it was virtually impossible to get a pic of him without the tongue out
-thinking about changing from 2 naps to one, and frustrating mom in the process
-says "dada" consistently, but we're not really sure to whom he is referring
-has learned inflection and often questions "eh?"..."eh?"
-has a routine with mom where he will quickly crawl over to her, lay fat out on the floor and wait for a mini massage, then is off on his way again

No comments:

Post a Comment