Sunday, November 22, 2009

A few firsts

This week was pretty slow, with Jackson getting over a cold and me catching the cold from Jackson. Not so fun, but Jackson did have a few firsts.

First boo-boo
Jackson's forehead met a wood support beam while he was playing around Josh's desk. Oops. He was all smiles in mere moments and the bruise was gone the next morning. (Can you tell Sophie felt bad for him?)




And, finally... his first tooth!!!
Its been teasing me for weeks now and it finally broke through yesterday. Isn't it cute?


This week, we are headed down to Texas for Thanksgiving with Josh's family. We're looking forward to the trip, and I'm crossing my fingers that Jackson will enjoy the flight! I'll update with holiday pics when we return.

Happy Thanksgiving!



No comments:

Post a Comment