Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I scream, you scream




Yesterday Jackson and I headed across town with some friends for a visit to Little Man Ice Cream. Jackson has been there before, as this is our new favorite summer spot, but this was Jackson's first time getting to try the ice cream for himself.

I ordered the Mexican Chocolate for myself and for Jackson. His came in this little mini cone that was perfect for his size.
I was interested to see how he would react to the ice cream, and it worked for a minute. He was enjoying the flavor while relaxing on the cool retro rocker they had outside.

Then it got a little messy.

It was dripping everywhere and I tried to help him by holding the cone for him so he could lick it hands free. Big mistake.

He is now very independent and wanted no help from mom.

So he got a bit messier and enjoyed his ice cream. When he dropped his cone I threw it away and then had to share the rest of my cone with him.

Both of us are looking forward to more trips to Little Man this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment