Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day


Today has been an absolutely perfect day. I am definitely a lucky woman. My morning started out with a little Real Housewives (guilty pleasure) and a chat with my mom. I wish I could have spent this day with her... someday! Then I was greeted with this....
Challah french toast, fresh fruit and a latte. Perfection. For my breakfast in bed, I was joined by my favorite two guys:


Yes, Josh lugged Jackson's high chair all the way upstairs. I was actually impressed with how he contained his breakfast. I was worried about maple syrup smashed into the carpet, but there was no problem.

Later I had some free time to do a little shopping, which I thoroughly enjoyed and we met up with family at The Palm for brunch. Jackson was quite entertaining and even learned a new trick!

Fist bump! Nice job, Mimi!



I hope all of you mothers had a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment