Wednesday, March 3, 2010

In a bind



We've just survived a 5 day bout with a stomach virus for Jackson. Today he is finally eating solid foods, and I am relieved. It was a mess and I am so glad it is over.

Unfortunately, he got his bug while we had family in town and managed to pass it on to the grandparents. Right before we realized he was sick, I took these pics...

Jackson loves the new snack catcher that I got him. At first, I thought it was so he could eat the snacks. Then I realized he likes to put his hand in, swish it around and feel the treats through his fingers. Like a mini sensory bin. Well this night his hand got stuck, and he really couldn't figure how to get it out.

So, he went about his business with the snack catcher on his hand. Crawling, playing, all no problem. What, there's something on my hand?? No, I meant for it to be there.


Maybe the chair back will help me get this thing off.

Free at last!

No comments:

Post a Comment