Friday, March 5, 2010

One year ago today...


...I was ready to pop!

Jackson's due date was March 11th and I was anxiously waiting for him to come. These were the last pictures of my belly before he was born three days later. Looking back, I can't believe I was that big!


There is El Andy giving his nephew a pep talk!


If I remember correctly, I spent those last few days not able to do much. My belly had taken over and I was anything but comfortable. Jackson's feet had taken residence in my ribs and I really wasn't sleeping. It was a good thing he came early!

Now one year later, we are preparing for his first birthday, and I can't believe how time has flown. He's moved so quickly from a newborn that needs help for everything to this little boy who is growing in leaps and bounds.

We're having his birthday party tomorrow, and I can't wait! I will post pictures ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment