Thursday, December 17, 2009

Santa, Jackson. Jackson, Santa

Last night we went over to Bass Pro to introduce Jackson to Santa. They have a great set up over there, and it was free! Santa was doing pictures from 5-8 and when we arrived at 4:55 there was already a big line. They gave you cards that would hold your spot if you wanted to shop around the store. Our time slot was 5:30 so we just took turns looking around the store.













I fully expected Jackson to cry when we put him in Santa's lap. He mostly looked confused. I think it all went by too quickly for him to react.








I loved Santa's beard, but Josh thought he was too skinny. Afterward, we all went out for barbecue and then straight home to bed. It was a fun night, but I have to admit it was a little emotional for me. Our first baby, first time with Santa... just one of the many joys of children and traditions we can look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment