Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fall Rewind

Wow. I can't believe its been over a month since my last post. I have a lot to catch up on, so here we go...

Much of the reason that I haven't been posting is that I've been super tired lately. I usually blog during naptime, though recently I've been using Jackson's nap to get some sleep myself. Here is the reason....

Jackson is going to be a big brother! Yes, many of you know this already. I'm now 14 weeks along, with the baby due on Earth Day, April 22. My first trimester was horrible, with a lot of morning sickness (all day, every day) and exhaustion. I'm now feeling a whole lot better, but still have my bad moments. We've got a lot to do before the new little one arrives, so I'll be keeping you posted on our updates. And yes, we are going to find out the gender this time. I already can't wait!

Other than the baby news, we've been busy with family visits, weddings, girls weekends and much more. Here are a few photos from the past month...

The playroom is pretty much complete, and our new favorite part of the house.

But now we have some other obstacles I didn't expect...Jackson's new favorite lookout spot.

My mom came to visit for 2 weeks and we spent some time Aspen just as the leaves were starting to change. It was gorgeous! Jackson had a ton of fun with his Nana!

Overall, life is pretty good for this little boy and he is living it to the fullest...
just check out his ride!


Soon I'll share some pics of pumpkin patches and Halloween fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment